This page is intended for the use of Dental Practices for whom we offer a referral service for 3D X-Ray Imaging.
We are delighted to be able to offer a referral service for 3D scanning. Maxident Clinic offers referring dentists a leading edge 3D scanner, the Sirona ORTHOPHOS XG 3D. The Sirona ORTHOPHOS XG 3D is a high quality dental imaging system with panoramic, optional cephalometric and Cone Beam 3D imaging programs. You will benefit from 3D imaging with more accurate clinical information and treatment planning tools. 3D imaging enables clinicians to see detailed anatomical structures with three dimensional reconstructions and cross-sectional views.
Our referral 3D scanning service offers you a wealth of 3D information and high definition imaging to support your case planning without the need to invest in additional technology. Dental practices can refer patients to us so they can provide their patients with the very best possible pre and post dental care.
CT SCAN £99.00
- Observe detailed anatomical structure.
- Avoid damage to sensitive structure such as nerves in the process of implant surgery.
- Check impacted teeth positions accurately.
- Plan pre-implant surgery effectively.
- Reduce surgery time as a result of more accurate diagnoses.
- Get patient's consent and confidence that you have selected the right treatment plan.
- Safer treatment for your patients.
- Assists communication with your patients.
- Improved success rates with your procedures.
- Lower radiation dosage for patients - ten times lower than medical x-ray scanners.
Diagnostic value and performance combined into one! A single 14-second scan is all that is required to provide all of the clinical views necessary for making informed diagnoses and confident treatment plans from start to finish.
- Diagnostically significant findings for all dental indications.
- Fast diagnosis provides certainty in treatment of asymptomatic conditions.
- High-contrast mode for ideal hard-tissue display without increasing X-ray dosage.
- Treatment security due to visualization of incidental findings.
- Reduces follow-up examinations.
Superior 3D images for fast and accurate diagnoses and high clinical reliability.